Monday, July 20, 2009

SHOWS

Hello friends,
Are you as busy as I am trying to get ready for all the different shows? Between trying to get things painted, I always wait til the last minute, and shipping other paintings it seems hectic.
Thank GOD I have this extra week off of Chemo. It's a blessing not having to go in there and be on that stuff for three days and then the lingering side affects.
I would also like to welcome my friend Laura, who just signed in as a follower.
I apologize for the lack of posting but my schedule is a little strange but in a few weeks maybe things will level out.
Here's a big THANK YOU for reading my blog and please comment on anything you feel lead to. Understand that I don't put everything on this site because of being copied but I try to put some. I sell mostly from Galleries and shows.
See you soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment